1. Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
2. Damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from, but not limited to:
a. Repair or attempted repair by someone other than ENERMAX/LEPA certified technician.
b. Accident (such as dropping or spilled liquids), misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lighting, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or usage not in accordance with ENERMAX/LEPA product instructions.
3. Use of parts and components not supplied by Enermax/LEPA.
4. Normal wear and tear.
5. Shipping and handling damages and charges.
1. DOA (Dead on Arrival) unit must be processed for RMA within 7 days.
2. Original dated invoice from ENERMAX/LEPA authorized direct reseller is required as proof of warranty coverage. Invoice that is not from ENERMAX/LEPA direct reseller will not be accepted. Warranty will only be validated per product serial number.
3. All qualified repairs must have RMA number that can be obtain via support ticket or call (626) 913-8899 for RMA Department. Return without RMA number will be refused at sender's expense.
4. ECOMASTER Technology Corporation may repair or replace the defective part(s) or unit with new part(s) or unit or at ECOMASTER sole option with refurbished part(s) or unit that is not new but has been functionally tested.
5. Do not send manual, cable, or other accessory for service. Repair Center will not be responsible for returning these items.
6. Shipment must be in original packaging and/or properly packed, and ship freight pre-paid.
7. ECOMASTER is not responsible for shipping damage or loss. All claims must be presented to the freight carrier.
8. RMA number is valid for 20 days from issue date and receive by ECOMASTER within the period.
|ECOMASTER TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION SOLE LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE HARDWARE PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AT OUR SOLE OPTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ECOMASTER TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE END-USER FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE HARDWARE PRODUCT OR IT'S SALE, PURCHASE OR USE. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OF THE HARDWARE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSCIATED PERIPHERALS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF ECOMASTER TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.|